- 1940ccm boxer engine
- compression 9,7:1
- DTW camshaft
- AA Performance SC crankshaft with counter weights
- AA H-ship conrod for 356
- 91,7mm each piston with Biral cylinder
- 40er Weber carburettor with 5.er bypass drilling
- oilpump DTW which ensures the perfect oil pressure
- body reconstruction to 356SC main bearing
- Full Flowoil cooling with filter
- DTW stainless steel exhaust system with exit in the bumper horns
- 117 HP
A Bilstein chassis was installed in this Porsche.
Furthermore, 356 SC disc brakes were installed at the front and rear and 912 brake calipers on the rear axle.
The transmission is the original and completely overhauled. A new bevel gear was also installed.
Bearings and synchronizer rings were completely replaced. The rear brake was converted to the disc brake from the SC, which in turn has calipers from the 912.